What happens at Casa, stays at Casa….unless it’s recorded for the podcast!!!
Casa Decathlon 2019:
- Chug a beer (can – either shotgun or down).
- Undo buttons, put on and redo buttons of Hawaiian shirt.
- Bowl down single pin.
- Corn Hole (throw a bean bag from distance through a hole in a wooden stand).
- Horse shoe (throw a horseshoe to land around a metal peg in the ground).
- Dizzy Bat (run round a bay 10 times with head to bat contact at all times).
- Throw frisbee into bin.
- Eat to completion 6 saltines.
- Chug a beer.
- …..we didn’t actually do a decathlon. Oops.
This event took up the majority of the day with 21-22 contestants, each putting in times ranging from sub 5-8 minutes on average. At the end of the long tournament, the winners were: 3rd place FunkMeister; 2nd place Ribbit; 1st place Dip. Definitely the best spent zero so far. 🙂